Untitled 7

Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table GQ002591Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table WD685706

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولدخول

شاطر|

Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

الأمير
اداري

الأمير

ذكر

المشاراكات المشاراكات : 11749

نقاط نقاط : 96017

السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 10

العمر العمر : 27

Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table _
مُساهمةموضوع: Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of tableManchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table Icon110الثلاثاء ديسمبر 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table I.aspx?i=reuters%2f2010-12-13%2f%2f2010-12-13t205704z_01_pnn13_rtridsp_3_soccer-england_reuters
Manchester United beat Arsenal 1-0 on Monday night at Old Trafford to leapfrog their opponents and go top of the English Premier League.

Ji-Sung Park's first-half goal proved to be enough for all three points for a United side that could even afford for Wayne Rooney to miss a penalty.

United, who remain unbeaten and still have a game in hand, are now two points clear of both Arsenal and Manchester City.

United left Dimitar Berbatov out of their starting line-up, while Arsenal gave a debut to young Poland goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny, who saved well on a number of occasions.

Szczesny did well to stop Anderson from opening the scoring, but United were dominant in possession as Arsenal, with Csec Fabregas, Robin van Persie and Theo Walcott on the bench, could not get a handle on the game.

It looked as if Arsenal would survive to half-time, but Park had other ideas, and his brilliant reaction header put United ahead after the ball had deflected off Gael Clichy on its way to him.

Arsene Wenger brought on Van Persie and Fabregas early in the second half, but United should have had a second goal when Clichy was adjudged to have handled the ball inside the area.

Television replays suggested that the decision was harsh, but Rooney spared Arsenal by blasting the ball over the bar.

Arsenal huffed and puffed in search of an equalizer but failed to create enough chances, and United held on for all three points.

Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table I.aspx?i=reuters%2f2010-12-13%2f%2f2010-12-13t213342z_01_pnn17_rtridsp_3_soccer-england_reuters
Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table I.aspx?i=reuters%2f2010-12-13%2f%2f2010-12-13t221222z_01_pnn23_rtridsp_3_soccer-england_reuters
Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table I.aspx?i=reuters%2f2010-12-13%2f%2f2010-12-13t203228z_01_pnn09_rtridsp_3_soccer-england_reuters

الموضوع الاصلى : Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table المصدر :منتدياتالأكام الكاتب: الأمير

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

NiCe ~ GiRL
المراقب العام

NiCe ~ GiRL

انثى

المشاراكات المشاراكات : 1267

نقاط نقاط : 69034

السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 0

Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table _
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of tableManchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table Icon110الثلاثاء أبريل 26, 2011 6:37 pm

لك كل الخير

الموضوع الاصلى : Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table المصدر :منتدياتالأكام الكاتب: NiCe ~ GiRL

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Manchester United beat Arsenal to go top of table

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
http://www.sh2te.com/vb/images/r2.gif

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الأكــــام  :: المنتديات الرياضية :: الرياضات المختلفة-