Untitled 7

Chilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester United GQ002591Chilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester United WD685706

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولدخول

شاطر|

Chilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester United

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

الأمير
اداري

الأمير

ذكر

المشاراكات المشاراكات : 11749

نقاط نقاط : 96031

السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 10

العمر العمر : 27

Chilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester United _
مُساهمةموضوع: Chilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester UnitedChilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester United Icon110الثلاثاء ديسمبر 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Chilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester United I.aspx?i=reuters%2f2010-12-13%2f%2f2010-12-13t205348z_01_pnn03_rtridsp_3_soccer-england_reuters
The Chilean miners who gained worldwide fame when they survived more than two months trapped underground earlier this year enjoyed a reception on Monday night at Old Trafford, home of Manchester United.

The miners, who were lifted to safety in a tiny capsule from 700 metres below the surface to escape the San Jose copper mine, were given Manchester United shirts and took to the pitch before United's Premier League clash with Arsenal.

The British visit, in which most of the 33 miners participated, was the suggestion of United star Sir Bobby Charlton, who survived Man U's 1958 Munich air crash and whose father was a miner in Ashington, Northumberland.

The miners met United manager Sir Alex Ferguson and a number of players including star striker Wayne Rooney.

"These are people who showed real substance and perseverance to make sure they survived," Ferguson said.

"There are examples in life, which you should always take note of. I mean, the life of a miner, having to work in the bowels of the earth and not being able to see anything - that's a great sacrifice to earn your living. I'm sure they'll enjoy themselves on their trip."

One of the men, Omar Reygadas, said: "It's an honour to be at Old Trafford. It's the theatre of dreams, and we have only seen it on television. We are very glad and excited to watch the match against Arsenal. We have got enough footballers to make a team and maybe play Manchester United."

الموضوع الاصلى : Chilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester United المصدر :منتدياتالأكام الكاتب: الأمير

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

NiCe ~ GiRL
المراقب العام

NiCe ~ GiRL

انثى

المشاراكات المشاراكات : 1267

نقاط نقاط : 69048

السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 0

Chilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester United _
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester UnitedChilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester United Icon110الثلاثاء أبريل 26, 2011 6:43 pm

لك كل الخير

الموضوع الاصلى : Chilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester United المصدر :منتدياتالأكام الكاتب: NiCe ~ GiRL

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Chilean miners enjoy reception at Manchester United

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
http://www.sh2te.com/vb/images/r2.gif

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الأكــــام  :: المنتديات الرياضية :: الرياضات المختلفة-