Untitled 7

Blackburn Rovers sack manager Allardyce GQ002591Blackburn Rovers sack manager Allardyce WD685706

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولدخول

شاطر|

Blackburn Rovers sack manager Allardyce

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

الأمير
اداري

الأمير

ذكر

المشاراكات المشاراكات : 11749

نقاط نقاط : 96017

السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 10

العمر العمر : 27

Blackburn Rovers sack manager Allardyce _
مُساهمةموضوع: Blackburn Rovers sack manager AllardyceBlackburn Rovers sack manager Allardyce Icon110الثلاثاء ديسمبر 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Blackburn Rovers sack manager Allardyce I.aspx?i=reuters%2f2010-11-26%2f%2f2010-11-26t005702z_01_bla02_rtridsp_3_soccer-england-blackburn_reuters
Blackburn Rovers sacked manager Sam Allardyce on Monday, saying the decision was "part of our wider plans and ambitions for the club".

Allardyce and his assistant Neil McDonald were given their marching orders by the club's new owners, the Venky's Group from India.

"I am very shocked and disappointed to be leaving Blackburn Rovers," Allardyce said in a statement released by the League Managers' Association.

"I am extremely proud to have managed this club and I enjoyed a fantastic relationship with the players, my staff and the supporters during my time in charge. I now wish them and the football club every success for the future."

Richard Bevan, the LMA's chief executive, said he had no doubt that Allardyce would find another manager's job before long.

"It is ironic that one minute Sam can be proposed as the next England Manager and the next, he finds himself out of work," Bevan said.

"He is widely acknowledged within the game as one of the most progressive and forward thinking managers, embracing new concepts and technologies to create an environment which leads to success for his club.

"It will not be long before Sam, with his exceptional management experience, is back in a managerial post."

Rovers are 13th in the English Premier League, just five points above the relegation zone after a run of three defeats in their past five games.

Blackburn said first-team coach Steve Kean will take temporary charge of the club "for the immediate future".

Allardyce joined Blackburn in 2008 after spells as manager of two other Premier League sides, Newcastle United and Bolton Wanderers.

Former Tottenham Hotspur manager Martin Jol is the bookmakers' favourite to replace Allardyce at Blackburn.

الموضوع الاصلى : Blackburn Rovers sack manager Allardyce المصدر :منتدياتالأكام الكاتب: الأمير

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

NiCe ~ GiRL
المراقب العام

NiCe ~ GiRL

انثى

المشاراكات المشاراكات : 1267

نقاط نقاط : 69034

السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 0

Blackburn Rovers sack manager Allardyce _
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Blackburn Rovers sack manager AllardyceBlackburn Rovers sack manager Allardyce Icon110الثلاثاء أبريل 26, 2011 6:47 pm

لك كل الخير الله يجازيك كل الخير وردة حمراء رووعة شكرااا لك زغ_بخ موضوع غاية في الروعة شكرا جزيلا ح موضوع دائما

الموضوع الاصلى : Blackburn Rovers sack manager Allardyce المصدر :منتدياتالأكام الكاتب: NiCe ~ GiRL

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Blackburn Rovers sack manager Allardyce

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
http://www.sh2te.com/vb/images/r2.gif

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الأكــــام  :: المنتديات الرياضية :: الرياضات المختلفة-